This is a guide to a wealth of content available from the Smithsonian Institution’s museums and over 800 websites and how to easily use this content for creating programs, handouts, posters or other materials to engage American Spaces visitors and deepen their understanding of the United States and important topics.
The Content and Programming Book is designed to help easily identify public diplomacy programming material within six priority topic areas:
- U.S. History, Presidents & Democracy
- Equality, Human Rights & Tolerance
- American Culture and Diaspora
- Science, Technology, Health & Environment
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation