The Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) aims to connect the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators from every country in Latin America and the Caribbean. The marketing materials and programming resources below are provided to help American Spaces partner with local embassies and consulates to promote the YLAI Network and to develop programs to attract YLAI members to visit their American Spaces.
The YLAI Network is a community of young entrepreneurs and changemakers interested in acquiring the tools, skills and connections to foster positive change in their workplaces, communities and countries. Network members have access to digital resources, training and networking opportunities with other young leaders and the chance to connect with senior leaders in business and government. American Spaces staff can stay up to date on the latest activities by joining the YLAI Network at ylai.state.gov/network. Questions about these materials? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use these resources for display at your American Space to increase awareness of the YLAI Network and its offerings. Please note: File formats vary by item, but include Adobe Illustrator (AI), EPS, JPG, PDF and PNG. All files are high-resolution, but please consult your local printer on which format is best for your use. File size is listed if greater than 1 MB.
Online Courses – The YLAI Network offers a collection of online educational resources to help young entrepreneurs develop their leadership, entrepreneurial and organizational skills.
- The courses are available to take at any time. Simply watch the video lessons and take the quiz. Network members who successfully complete the quiz earn a personalized YLAI Network Certificate of Completion.
- Courses can be taken individually or facilitated with a group. Each lesson includes a discussion guide and transcript that can be used to facilitate group engagement with the course material.
- Course topics cover the fundamentals of business expansion, management strategies for people and resources, strategies for personal growth and more.
How to facilitate a YLAI Network online course (PDF download) – a handy guide that explains how to organize a group to take the online course together. Use this resource to create a program around one of the online courses.
Events – Interested in gathering YLAI Network members at your location to participate in a program or highlight upcoming opportunities? Use this link to request an email message or invitation be shared with members of the YLAI Network in your area.
YLAI Network Digital Content:
- YLAI Network Tools and Resources – a collection of online articles and videos, interactive webchats with experts and entrepreneurs and other materials on topics like leadership and entrepreneurship. Select content is available in Spanish.
- YLAI Network Social Media Platforms:
YLAI Network Facebook Page
YLAI Network on Twitter
My YLAI Network (Facebook group)
- About the YLAI Network
- About YLAI