Officially designated American Spaces may use the official American Spaces logo as part of their branding. Those desiring to identify themselves as part of the broader American Spaces network may also display the American Spaces Network Banner.
The Office of American Spaces maintains a Branding Guide (PDF 265 kb) and branding materials to assist official American Spaces in marketing their affiliation with the U.S. government. The materials also assist the U.S. embassies and consulates that manage official relationships with external physical locations in branding those relationships.
American Spaces Logo
In early fall 2017, the Office of American Spaces revised the official American Spaces logo to reflect a stronger professional brand. Any publication or item that carries the official American Spaces logo should display this one, which is available vertical, horizontal and as a mark with no words and in full color, black or white. All versions can be downloaded below.
The horizontal design (see banner above) should be considered first. If it will not fit, the vertical (at right) may be used. The “mark” (graphic without any words) should only be used if the words “American Spaces” are included nearby in the item.
The full color and black designs are available as .jpg, .eps, .png and .tif. The white design is available as .png, .eps and .tif. The full-color logo should only be used on a white background. The black and white versions are for use on colored backgrounds – black on lighter colors and white on darker colors.
American Spaces Global Network Banner
The Office of American Spaces recognizes that global branding can be an important strategic component of outreach and marketing for American Spaces. The American Spaces Global Network Banner is available to official American Spaces of all types to display as a sign in their physical locations if desired. The banner:
- identifies the American Space to visitors as being part of a worldwide network that is affiliated with the United States
- is an extension of the current American Spaces branding
- does not replace or supersede any other global or local branding (logos, signs, etc.) that American Spaces are already using
- is encouraged for use as a banner or sign in visible areas
- is available below in two full-color formats that provide the best quality when printed no larger than 30 inches wide by 20 inches high
Please feel free to send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.