The Online Courses and Digital Content below may be used in developing programs and may also be shared directly with American Spaces program participants or potential participants via email or social media marketing.
The YLAI Network offers a collection of online educational resources to help young entrepreneurs develop their leadership, entrepreneurial and organizational skills.
- The courses are available to take at any time. Simply watch the video lessons and take the quiz. Network members who successfully complete the quiz earn a personalized YLAI Network Certificate of Completion.
- Courses can be taken individually or facilitated with a group. Each lesson includes a discussion guide and transcript that can be used to facilitate group engagement with the course material.
- Course topics cover the fundamentals of business expansion, management strategies for people and resources, strategies for personal growth and more.
YLAI Network Digital Content
- YLAI Network Tools and Resources – a collection of online articles and videos, interactive webchats with experts and entrepreneurs and other materials on topics like leadership and entrepreneurship. Select content is available in Spanish.
- YLAI Network Social Media Platforms:
YLAI Network Facebook Page
YLAI Network on Twitter
My YLAI Network (Facebook group)
- About the YLAI Network
- About YLAI