- National Museum of African American History & Culture Program Package
- National Museum of American History Program Package: Expressing Freedom
- Packaged Programs from the Smithsonian Institution
- Dreambuilder: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs
- Smithsonian Videos and Discussion Guides
- Smithsonian Content and Programming Book
Celebrating American Culture and Heritage
This program module encourages participants to think about and engage with themes and stories of U.S. immigration by highlighting the impacts of well-known inventions or entrepreneurial endeavors by U.S. immigrants.
Dream It. Design It. Do It.
This program encourages participants to think about and engage with themes and stories of U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship by highlighting well-known American entrepreneurs and their innovative ideas. The program includes a hands-on innovation activity that allows participants to work through the process of invention to better understand how innovation and entrepreneurship can be used to solve everyday problems.
This in-depth curriculum provides all the instructions and guidance necessary for American Spaces to lead programs or workshops on the entrepreneurial process. The curriculum is available as a Word document for customization.
This comprehensive facilitator packet includes five separate, hands-on activities to promote creativity and innovation.